Answers the most common questions you might have:
108 East Ponce De Leon Ave
Decatur, GA 30030
931 Monroe Drive Suite A 102-501
Atlanta, GA 30308
Because I am an out-of-network provider, this means you will have to pay for your sessions out-of-pocket and at the time of the session. However, if you wish to use insurance, I will provide a receipt (called a “superbill”) for you to provide to your insurance company in order to be reimbursed for your session. It is important that you contact your insurance company (call the member service line on the back of your insurance card) to ask them about your plan benefits. Here are a few specific questions you should ask your insurance company:
- What are my out-of-network benefits for outpatient mental health services?
- They will usually tell you that a percentage of the session fee is covered once you have met your deductible
- If I have to meet a deductible, what is this amount? Does my deductible renew every year?
- Where should I send my receipts/superbills?
- Does my plan cover phone sessions and/or online sessions?
- How long will it take me to receive reimbursement?
I can help walk you through this process with your insurance company, though it is your responsibility to pay for the fee at the time of service. Note: If you have an HSA account, you can use these funds to pay for your sessions.
On Call Services and Crisis Resources
I do NOT provide 24 hour “on call” services, if you are having an emergency or crisis go to your nearest emergency room, or use one of these services below:
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at: 800-273-8255
Crisis Test Line: Text "HOME" to 741-741
Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL): 800-715-4225 is available 24hour 7days 365 days a year hotline for accessing mental health services in Georgia (this is a confidential line staffed with professionals who can help you). For access to services call the GCAL to help you or someone you care for in a Mental Health crisis, crisis related to a intellectual/developmental disability and/or substance use crisis. Language Assistance is provided to callers with limited English proficiency.